Friday, December 23, 2011

Performance based funding in the Southern

Just a quick story, but as it directly addressed something I raised in the last post, I thought I'd flag it.  SIUC worthies say SIUC is well positioned for performance based funding, as I hope is the case.

This is also an easy way to make it look like the blog is halfway operational over the break--which is probably optimistic. Unlike most journalistic ventures, I don't have a bundle of "evergreen" stories or "best of 2011" items in the bag, so probably won't post much until the new year.  Happy holidays to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will review and post comments as quickly as I can. Comments that are substantive and not vicious will be posted promptly, including critical ones. "Substantive" here means that your comment needs to be more than a simple expression of approval or disapproval. "Vicious" refers to personal attacks, vile rhetoric, and anything else I end up deeming too nasty to post.