- Jyotsna Kapur's letter in the DE: Cheng's promotion of doublethink.
- DE: Faculty work conditions linked to student success.
- DE: University 101 made mandatory (I here find myself somewhat troubled by the same thoughts expressed by Geology Professor Ken Anderson in the story: see my post Who's Afraid of University College?)
- Southern: Cheng at the faculty senate. (Worth more comment than I can give it here: those in attendance are hereby encouraged to provide commentary.)
- Southern: Mortenson attacks low higher ed funding as "intergenerational cop-out".
- NY Times: Survey finds small increase in faculty pay.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Too much news, too little time.